Denver Botanical Gardens

Denver Botanical Gardens

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

To Castro Dozon

On this blog, I try to tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...", taking only an occasional literary license. Today's post is "the truth, ...., and nothing but the truth". I have to leave the missing parts a mystery, for now.

But a will offer a riddle:

Today's 34 km seemed much easier
Because the 17 km in the afternoon
Were much more difficult
Than the 17 in the morning.

(No guesses in the comments, they will be deleted).

Weather: Much warmer. Low about 42F. High 74F.
Distance: I'm in Castro Dozon if anyone wants to do the math.
Route: Once again, a day that seemed like mostly uphill. I've determined that this is the second greatest illusion of the human experience, right behind crepuscular rays (see post "To A Guidiña" from a few days ago).

A few photos to show you my day, including a selfie at a midday break in Cea, and a hamburger that nearly brought me to tears this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your burger. Looking good, darling. The pics are wonderful, everyone says HI! RA

    ReplyDelete